Ladies, Dubai World Cup is almost at hand. Soon all the city’s fashionistas and whos-who will be converging on one spot, and we just can’t wait to see and be seen at the most fashionable event of the year! The ultimate question is what do you wear? Luckily for you, we have compiled a quick guide to help you prepare for the big event!
There are three main things to keep in mind; dress appropriately, think
Our stylists have prepared a DWC selection, view the entire collection here. We’re also gifting you a 30% discount on any order falling in March! Read on for the promo code. 🙂
As for hats, this isn’t your normal racetrack so forget the tweed and flat caps, opt instead for a statement hat or non-traditional fascinator. Stay away from monochromatic matching, this is your opportunity to stand out and have fun. The bigger and bolder the better.
- Pull a matchy-matchy.
- Wear felt hats, it’ll be quite warm outside.
- Mix and match styles; if you have an A-line dress, make sure that the hat is wider brimmed to balance the volume, and if your outfit is very tailored, go for a simpler, smaller hat.
- Be bright, play with different colours and fabrics.
- Add colourful and floral accessories to a plain coloured dress.
- Wear the hat on your parting, titled at an angle, about one cm above your brow and ear.
Need some inspiration? Here’s one hat that can complement three different dresses:
Still not sure what to wear? We’ve selected some of the best looks for Dubai World Cup, and since they are all rentals, you’ll end up paying a fraction of their cost! Access your dream closet to craft together the perfect outfit for the big event! Visit us here to check out our Dubai World Cup selection and if you need help styling, we are one phone call away.
Finally, as a parting gift from us, you can get 30% off on any rental falling in the month of March by applying the promo code “DWC19” during checkout. This is your opportunity to turn heads wherever you go, own it!